Recruiter at Ultria Software Private Limited
Views:2835 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ultria - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- The Ultria Contract Lifecycle Management (https://www.linkedin.com/company/ultria/) is expanding and looking for visionary, high energy marketing leaders.
- The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of promotional / advertising and educational campaigns as well as SEO/SEM programs for multiple product lines.
- Managers may also work with the organization to develop new products and services and to expand brand visibility and reach.
- Sr. Marketing Managers interface with upper management, clients and other employees and will manage individuals or teams of marketing professionals.
- Additionally, direct contribution to strategy and key deliverables.
- Sr. Managers will supervise other marketing personnel.
Candidates must have:
- Specialized skills in creating and managing effective online campaigns.
- Business-level understanding of the technologies utilized in online marketing.
- Experience with social media platforms is required.
- An understanding and familiarity with content development and publishing is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for the position.
Desired Skills and Experience in:
- Branding / Positioning for new product and / or product families to Large Enterprises ((B2B)
- Selecting optimal mechanisms for branding and creating optimal campaign/promotions for brand awareness and positioning of SW products as most complete, robust and technically advanced in a competitive and growing segment.
- Key Deliverable from promotion and branding are increased demand creation measured through new inbound lead capture.
- Analyst and Media Relations to leverage the analyst and press platforms to increase positive brand awareness and increase name recognition to increase receptivity of outbound activities while increasing inbound pull for events.
- Responsible for Sales Product Training content and delivering product sales training to an international team.
- A documented track record of success from Previous experience in software product industry marketing to global enterprises, with a focus on North American and Western Europe is strongly preferred.
Educational Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree is required. A Masters- degree in a related field is highly recommended.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.