Recruiter at Ultria Software Private Limited
Views:3117 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Ultria - Associate Director - Product Engineering (10-20 yrs)
- Ultria offers end-to-end, SaaS-deployed, Contract Lifecycle Management solution for the Enterprise- Ultria CLM. It is a market-proven solution with a legacy of successful deployments over more than seven years. With a workflow based authoring and approval tool, and a comprehensive repository of contracts and clauses, Ultria CLM helps companies across the spectrum derive greater value from their contracts. By connecting with eSignature and CRM solutions, Ultria CLM seamlessly streamlines the quote to contract conversion process. Its post-signoff contract management capabilities empower the enterprise to extract the maximum value out of contracts, mitigate risks, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Our Products are built around an intuitive user experience, leveraging a comprehensive knowledge base, robust Artificial Intelligence technology, encapsulates industry's best-of-breed processes and methodologies.
- Several of Fortune 500 companies have chosen Ultria solutions for the following reasons:
- In-depth industry and domain expertise with a robust implementation methodology
- Ability to ensure semantic and structural data integrity and quality
- End-to-end solution for Data Governance renowned by leading market Analysts
- To know more, you can visit our website: www.ultria.com
- We are looking for a Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
- Technical ownership of Software Product Development Lifecycle, entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Experience of minimum 2 full software development life cycles with stringent requirements on Quality of Product and Time to market
- Ownership of complex software architectures with operational metrics
- Internet scale web application built around Java EE, Big Data and NoSQL technologies, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, Ant & JUnit, JSP, JSON, JQuery and GWT for web tier.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Definition of and compliance with a world-class build/release and configuration management process
- Minimum 10 years experience in Engineering and Development of Enterprise scale Software Products, massive scale web operations and Information Security.
- Trusted ally to Sales and Business development to overcome technology, security and compliance objections in Sales cycles.
- Strong ability to collaborate across lines of business (Sales, Technical Support, Services and Engineering), partners and customers to drive win-win-win situations for all.
- Hands-on technical depth in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distil to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
- Prior experience in building Enterprise Products for Sales function would be a plus.\
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.