UK Tax Role - Oil & Gas Industry (7-19 yrs)
UK tax || Mumbai || oil&Gas Industry
We have an urgent requirement for UK Tax.
Location - Mumbai
Industry - oil& Gas
Skill set : UK corporate tax ,HMRC (Mandatory)
Experience : 7 to 18 Years
Edu : CA , CTA
- Direct responsibility in relation to Direct tax i.e.
- Payment of QIPS
- Coordination with advisor for tax provision computations and filing of returns
- Identify, assess and implement indirect, direct tax optimization opportunities with the regulation e.g.
- Capital allowances review
- Patent Box / R&D benefit
- Any other scheme that could benefit the organisation
- In relation to expansion / M&A - consider various tax structuring options to find optimal solution
- Develop and implement best practices for the management of direct taxes
- Ensure full compliance to legislation including
- Timely filings of various filings / returns and payments
- Finalise and publish Tax Strategy
- Compliance with CCO
- Transfer pricing regulations for cross border transactions
- Take lead from tax perspective in respect of new acquisitions and reorganisations, including if need be conducting due diligence on targets, review of tax related clauses in agreements;
- Educate management team with upcoming changes to tax laws with its implication to the business and mitigation
- Provide required support in financing / refinancing discussion / negotiations from tax perspective.
- Work with Company advisors on matters such as Research and Development tax credits
- Representation before Trade Bodies and Govt. for the issues affecting industry/ company.
- Representing the UK business for local reporting of Bio Fuels and supporting sign off procedures, incl external verification
- Build and maintain relationship with HMRC relationship manager and other team members
- Manage all audits in relation to tax areas including business risk review by HMRC