Founder at Thought At Work
Views:3260 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
UI/UX Designer - New Digital Business - Consulting Firm - IIT/NID (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for our client an exemplary Digital UI/UX to help drive the rapid growth of new digital business. The client is one of the world's most reputed consulting firm and their main purpose is to help companies imagine, bring-to-life and launch digital products and solutions. To do this, they have assembled a group of world-class experience design, data sciences and technology professionals with deep knowledge and experience in building digital businesses and solutions - from mobile applications and e commerce, to new and emerging digital solutions yet to be realized
Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, and needs, create/update and prototype digital user interfaces and physical products.
Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, and needs, create/update and prototype digital user interfaces and physical products
- Responsible for understanding a client's vision and intent; conducting stakeholder conversations and workshops
- Develops understanding of users and customers through primary and secondary research, able to come up with a research plan and lead a team through the process of research and synthesis - Bring research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, user stories, sketches and scenarios that meet your customer profiles in a multi-device approach
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes of digital solutions; ranging from paper sketches to wire-frames or interactive prototypes.
- Presents Concepts and designs to the customer for review and iteration. Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative manner to improve prototypes.
- Able to explain the design philosophy verbally and convince stakeholders of the process.
- Engaging with solution architects and technical teams to deliver digital solutions
- BA or MA degrees in design, business, psychology, strategy or another relevant field
- IIT MDes and NID candidates are preferred.
- Engaging with clients and client teams on a daily basis; demonstrated through experience
- Experience with ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative ), divergent exploration, conceptual development and interaction design
- Hands on experience with design and research tools; like Sketch, Adobe CS, In-vision, Optimal Sort etc.
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience
- Ideally experience in the start-up scene and/or with innovative tech firms, e.g., founding of own start-up or Silicon Valley history, large or complex system integration projects
- Strong drive and motivation
- Possesses curiosity for technical environment, UI, web and mobile applications
- Passion for design of digital products and services; awareness of trends
- Outstanding all-around problem solving skills
Interpersonal/ communication skills, including:
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, possesses creative problem-solving skills and willingness to offer suggestions for improvement; builds relationships to leverage resources
- Demonstrated diligence, attention to detail and technical intuition.
- Service-oriented, flexible, positive team player
- Possesses organization skills and composure: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging fast paced environment
- Exercises judgment in managing confidential/sensitive information; trustworthy
- Work management, organization and planning
- Values and ethics
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with client's values and culture.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
- It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.