Human Resource at UFO Moviez India Limited
Views:1424 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
UFO Moviez - Manager - Investor Relations (3-6 yrs)
UFO is hiring a Manager Investor Relations to be based in Mumbai. This role would play a pivotal role in the small team while also gaining exposure across the firm. The individual will work closely with the DGM Investor Relations and the role will also require interacting with UFO's senior management.
As part of UFO's Investor Relations Team, your responsibilities will be:
- Investor/analyst facing Company communications, press releases, managing the IR portion of the company website, annual reports, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events and presentations to analysts & investors.
- Ensuring timely and adequate resolution of the queries/issues raised by investors.
- Providing adequate and relevant investor related information to the investor community.
- Organizing and preparing for investor conferences, coordinating non-deal roadshows (NDR) with sell-side firms, direct investor meetings, making earnings conference call scripts and investor Q&As
- Creation and dissemination of investor & analyst communication.
- Establishing the optimum mix of shareholders through targeting initiatives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors and sell-side analysts
- Providing capital markets updates and insights to the Top Management including valuation trends, investor perspectives and best practices.
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, their view of its financial results, and their opinions on corporate strategy.
- The individual should engage with analysts on a regular basis.
- Preparation of regular market reports and Investor Relations related MIS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and/or CA/CFA preferred.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in finance, at least 3+ years of experience in Investor Relations related roles or equity research/investment banking.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to organise meetings with investors/analysts and represent the Company at meetings/ conferences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.