UFlex - Manager - Sourcing (8-12 yrs)
- Interface with R&D teams to prioritize supplier development needs by RM to improve cost competitiveness or supply constraints/ Risk mitigation.
- Work closely with category managers to implement category strategy (VD) & optimize business efficiency.
- Research external market information and entrepreneurial companies to identify potential sources and suppliers
- Drive supplier selection through robust qualification processes
- Assess new and existing supplier capabilities to meet product, cost, quality, capacity and fulfillment ensuring suppliers are able to meet requirements for performance, quality, cost and delivery.
- Based on screening, priorities preferred suppliers
- Work with R&D team for identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify Potential Improvement Opportunities.
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of product delivery.
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
- Collaborate with buyers to ensure uninterrupted supplies
- Carry out new supplier validation audits.