Talent Acquisition Specialist at uFaber Edutech Pvt Ltd
Views:2905 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
uFaber - Manager - Digital Marketing (1-6 yrs)
uFaber is the parent company of several successful education brands like ieltsninja and upscpathshala. uFaber has the distinction of disrupting the online learning space through its unique pedagogy and world-class content.
We are Looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who has the desire, guts and skills to multiply the organic traffic by 5x month on month. If challenging Google algorithm gives you a kick, let's talk.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you find a connect with the job and the challenges, we would like to hear from you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.