Manager - HR at Udyen Jain & Associates
Views:370 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Udyen Jain & Associates - Manager/Senior Manager - Audit - CA (5-10 yrs)
Position : MANAGER/Sr.MANAGER - AUDIT
Job Description :
We are seeking suitably qualified chartered accountants to join our audit and assurance division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international (Corporates, MNCs) and local clients in the diversified sectors. You will be responsible for the execution of the UJA risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork.
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Experience : More than 5 years preferably in a Practicing CA Consulting Firm
- Independently handling Statutory Audit/Tax Audit/GST audits of Corporates and Non-Corporates
- Draw up Audit Plan, manage execution and conduct review of audit assignments
- Drafting of Audit reports, Observations, MRLs and interaction with clients
- Lead and guide team to complete assignments within the deadlines.
- Establish and implement Best audit management practices
- Establish processes & Procedures for training and managing of staff
- Build and maintain sustainable client relationships
- Appraisal of Internal financial controls (IFC), RCM
- Bank audits, Concurrent audits, Audits of Govt undertakings
Skill sets :
- Fully conversant in Accounting & Auditing Standards, Corporate laws; Proficient in English spoken and written communication skills; Good leadership and Managerial abilities.