Head - HR at Transerv
Views:6823 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Udio - Senior Manager - Compliance (4-9 yrs)
About Transerv :
Founded in 2010 by a bunch of enterprising professionals, TranServ Private Limited is one of the leaders in the digital payments industry. We are growing at a rapid pace and our aim is to create a seamless payment experience for the Indian consumers - be it social or for partner merchants - in a highly secure environment. We have PAN India presence and are constantly expanding our business reach.
The founders are passionate about using technology to constantly innovate the payments space and we believe that our product will be a game changer in the way the Indian consumers look at payments. Our current product - The Udio Wallet app is one of the fastest growing mobile payments app on Google Play Store and it's been rated higher than most other competitors.
Our investors include Nirvana Venture Advisors and Faering Capital, who have over the years supported our growth and expansion plans.
Our Udio Team is a group of people who share and believe in the vision created by the founders and strive hard to create product that will disrupt the payments space in India. Our work culture symbolizes - Work Hard and Party Harder- and the company offers some great benefit plans from flexible working, a great Rewards & Engagement structure, to savvy laptops and compensation package that is one of the most impressive in the market.
Job Summary :
This position plays an important role in the Finance and Compliance Business Unit. He/She will be responsible for overall business to ensure that their company complies with all laws and regulations. The candidate will be working closely with upper levels of management to deal with compliance problems when they occur. The person will be responsible for role of business and regulatory compliances as required by RBI and other regulatory authorities. Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework. Providing Compliance advice to the business. Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance. Handling RBI Inspection & various compliance audit. Co-coordinating with exchanges for any compliance related issues.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
- Managing RBI initiatives including timely submissions of reports, inspections etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements for PPI/Bank
- Develop and maintain an effective compliance program consistent with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that business activities are aligned to TranServ compliance program and regulations
- Implement policies and procedures to achieve compliance at levels consistent with company standards.
- Provide guidance on compliance issues consistent with all RBI directives, circulars, and communications and be accountable with the business for performance against established compliance goals.
- Co-ordinating with legal advisors & incorporating suggestions on the contracts, NDA or any other offical/ legal documents
- Review of customer T&C for promotions/ offers, FAQs and ensuring compliance in communication
- Ensuring communication/ notification/ alert sent to the customers are appropriate and covers the intend
- Co-ordinating various audits such as PSS Audit, PCI-DSS, Statutory audit and ensuring compliance within timelines
- Assess the Risk Management framework and review internal process followed to ensure compliance.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience :
Educational Qualifications: :
- Degree in Law / experience in audit / compliance /control functions/banking background
- Minimum 4 - 8 years of experience in Banking or Financial organizations.
- Banking/Finance organizations
- Comparable to the top companies in the industry