Manager - Human Resources at Upcurve Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:391 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
udChalo - Senior Manager - Human Resources (4-6 yrs)
At Upcurve, we believe in one thing - "Making life simpler for our soldiers". We are building unique, convenient and cost effective platforms for our soldiers to access consumer products and services.
udChalo.com is our flagship offering. Since its inception, udChalo, through its unique Defense Air-Fare Portal offering exclusive 'Service to Services' has flown over 2 million passengers. And courtesy to our niche and loyal fraternity, this number is only rising with every passing day.
We are a solid family of about 150+, spread across India, with veterans forming a good chunk of our family.
We are looking out for a HR professional who can work in the fast pace that we are growing in and support us to scale up the HR processes as we grow. An ideal candidate should have a HRBP experience in fast paced environment with an exposure across all functions of HR. Feet on the ground and a grounded personality are a must.
This position would be reporting to the CEO. One person would be reporting to this Position to assist in activities. The generic role and responsibilities include -
A. Recruitment :
1. Create a proper manpower budgeting process to ensure that line managers are able to critically assess their current & future manpower needs & provide proper justifications for recruitment of new positions.
2. Manage the entire recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessment, interviews.
3. Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers (Functional Managers) with hiring and employment data.
4. Develop a talent pool and ensure that the vacancies are filled within time and as per desired quality.
5. Develop relationships with third party recruitment vendors.
B. Capability Building, Learning and Development, Career Planning, Managing Performance :
1. To build the capabilities of the organization and its people through various initiatives and programs in Learning & Development focusing on a competency based learning approach.
2. Ensure that quality & competence of employees stays relevant with the increasing demands & changes.
3. To design and deploy and effective career management framework while managing the aspirations of the talent in the organization
4. Deploy an effective Performance Management system that facilitates & enhances the business performance.
5. Ensure performance appraisals are completed as required.
C. Employee Engagement, Nurturing Values & Culture, Championing Employee issues, Grievance and Disciplinary issues management :
1. To implement programs and processes for ensuring Employee Engagement with a high level of involvement of the people in their jobs, furthering organization's interest through the efforts beyond the discretion
2. To encourage programs beyond work that foster a healthy, fun-filled work environment and facilitate interactions across teams / businesses beyond work through functions, sports events, annual events etc.
3. To evolve programs for values reinforcement, maintain & build the culture and the cultural sensitivity and influence a positive work ethos.
4. Implementing initiatives for improving employee involvement.
D. Total Rewards Management, Compensation & Benefits Program Management, Rewards & Recognition, Policies & Processes, HRIS & Reporting :
1. Formulation and implementation of the HR policies, processes and practices aimed at maintaining a positive work environment.
2. Help develop reward management & remuneration policies, procedures & processes that attract retain & motivate employees that are internally equitable, externally competitive & operate cost effectively.
3. Ensure through advice & monitoring that HR policies are implemented consistently, & that the core values of the company with regard to people are upheld.
4. Implement proper communication process to ensure that HR policies, procedures & processes are constantly communicated within the organization so that initiatives are properly understood & institutionalized.
5. Responsible for putting in place all systems for the measurement & effectiveness of all HR policies & practices and tracking proper implementation by the line managers.
6. Provide accurate, timely & complete reports on HR policies, Local development, practices & processes to keep management updated.
E. Manage Compliance, governance, Vendor Management :
1. Ensure statutory compliance and effective general administration.
2. To ensure compliance to various statutory norms.
3. Plan open forums and initiatives with a view to identify employee issues proactively and address them proactively