Udayy - Senior Manager - B2B Sales - EdTech (3-7 yrs)
About Us :
Udayy (www.udayy.com) is a play and learn platform for kids. Our vision is to transform K5 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child. Udayy was incubated in Silicon Valley and counts some prominent investors as its investors. Kids learn English via live online classes in small batches of 3-5 kids. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Stanford and IIT Delhi and were recently featured in Forbes Asia "30 Under 30" in recognition for their deep passion for education and a vision to build the largest company that the world has seen in this space.
You will have the chance to create a long-lasting impact.
About The Role:
- Having found exceptional product/market fit, we are in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to scale-up and looking for a transformational sales senior manager to capitalize on the huge demand for our product. We're seeking a B2B senior manager to define our growth strategy and deliver outsized results.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving B2B partnerships of Udayy with stakeholders ranging from schools, MNCs, residential societies, etc. The person hould be excited to lead partnerships, evaluate synergies, strategize the next steps and negotiate complex deals opportunities. Your target would be to generate large numbers of leads for the company.
- Generate high quality leads through meaningful B2B partnerships.
- Lead the B2B sales side of the business in the most innovative and scalable way.
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out and onboarding of schools, residential societies, corporates, and other stakeholders.
- Build, lead and manage a high-quality B2B sales team.
- Improve system efficiency by working with product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Create strong relationships with key stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies.
- 3-7 years of overall experience. Currently working in a similar capacity of managing B2B partnerships in an Ed-tech company.
- Existing B2B partnerships to give you a head start.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
Culture at Udayy
Udayy is a team of passionate, high energy and smart individuals. We love people who have something interesting to say, and we listen.
We care deeply about our three cultural values:
1. Hustle - Get things done fast and efficiently
2. Respect - Time, yourself, your team, and customers
3. Candor - Challenge directly and care personally
Market competitive compensation and company equity.
You are expected to work from our Gurgaon office near HUDA city center.