Udayy - Product Manager - IIT (1-4 yrs)
About Us :
Udayy (www.udayy.com) is a play and learn platform for kids. Our vision is to transform K5 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child in India. Udayy was incubated in Silicon Valley and counts some prominent investors as its investors. Kids learn Mathematical Thinking and English via live online classes in small batches of 3-5 kids.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Stanford and IIT Delhi with a deep passion for education and a vision to build the largest company that the world has seen in this space. You will have the chance to be an early team member of this super talented team and create long-lasting impact.
Core Responsibilities :
1. Define and track core product metrics
2. Create product plans and prioritize features
3. Detail out product features and new products
4. Work with UI/UX and engineering team to execute product plans
5. Collect qualitative feedback on product for existing and new features
6. Conduct focus groups for product insights
1. B.Tech or M.Tech graduate from IIT
2. 1-4 years of experience in a Product Role
3. Managed end-to-end product plans and their execution
4. Deep understanding of metrics and product KPIs
5. Very strong command over data analysis
6. Hands-on experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel
7. Preferably worked on B2C products
8. EdTech Product Experience is a big plus
Culture at Udayy :
Udayy is a small team of passionate, high energy, and smart individuals. We love people who have something interesting to say, and we listen.
We care deeply about our three cultural values.
1. Hustle - Get things done fast and efficiently
2. Respect - Time, yourself, your team, and customers
3. Candor - Challenge directly and care personally
Compensation - Market competitive compensation and company equity
Location - Work from home currently. Later, you are expected to work from our Gurgaon office near HUDA city center.