Udayy - Digital Marketing Manager - IIT/NSIT/BITS/NIT (1-3 yrs)
Udayy - Marketing Manager (Tier 1 Colleges only)
About Us :
- Udayy (www.udayy.com) is a play and learn platform for kids. Our vision is to transform K5 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child in India. Udayy was incubated in Silicon Valley and counts some prominent investors as its investors. Kids learn Mathematical Thinking and English via live online classes in small batches of 3-5 kids.
- Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Stanford and IIT Delhi with a deep passion for education and a vision to build the largest company that the world has seen in this space. You will have the chance to be an early team member of this super talented team and create long-lasting impact.
Core Responsibilities :
1. Lead digital performance marketing through Facebook, Google and other acquisition channels
2. Track and analyze data to plan campaigns, budgets and timelines
3. Create and manage the frameworks for marketing automation and experiments across all digital touchpoints
4. Iterate to find new ads, campaigns, messages, audiences that work for Udayy
5. Manage a sizeable marketing budget with full ownership of results
6. Own entire growth efforts while working closely cross functionally
1. Graduate/PG from Tier-1 institute
2. 1-3 years of experience in running digital performance marketing
3. Managed monthly marketing budgets of INR 30+ lacs
4. Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
5. Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
6. Growth mindset to experiment new ideas and learn from failures
Culture at Udayy :
- Udayy is a small team of passionate, high energy, and smart individuals. We love people who have something interesting to say, and we listen.
We care deeply about our three cultural values :
1. Hustle - Get things done fast and efficiently
2. Respect - Time, yourself, your team, and customers
3. Candor - Challenge directly and care personally
Compensation : Market competitive compensation and company equity
Salary : 10 - 12 LPA
Location : Work from home. Later, you are expected to work from our Gurgaon office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.