Lead - Leadership Hiring at Udaan
Views:1126 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Udaan - Zonal Head - Sales - Pharma (8-11 yrs)
The primary purpose of Zonal Head position is to develop, communicate & deliver on strategic market development business plans, aligned with Udaan's strategic, customer growth & financial objective. This role has full P&L responsibility with you being responsible for driving revenue (Top Line) and Margins / Profits (Bottom line) responsibility for the respective assigned zone. You must have a strong understanding and experience in Strategic Business Management with experience around leadership in driving sales, distribution, people management etc.
- Live and breathe Udaan's values, and ensure that every associate in your team understands and lives our values
- Responsible for creating quarterly strategic business plans for the respective region/ zone in terms of the Sales and operations planning for the projections for the quarter.
- Responsible for the overall sales targets for the region, driving top line & bottom line for the region/zone.
- Work with the management to build the business in the region assigned and to launch the brand across multiple cities
- Constantly explore & develop new leads/markets to accelerate growth and acquiring & engaging with different category of Buyer Base across the market from Large Format Stores to Stand-alone smaller format stores providing the best possible customer experience, right support and business development with an attitude to grow your market.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- Ensuring customers in the region are provided with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region
- Own & steadily grow the key business metrics for respective assigned Region & Markets - Member base, Active base, Engagement metrics & Profitability
- Adept in managing profit center operations with a definite focus to achieve business goals
- Ensuring regular feedback and MIS to track progress on a regular basis
- To coordinate with Supply Chain and Stock Control activities
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes, modern trade and general trade, strategic communication& presentation skills are must haves
Functional & Competencies:
- Problem solving: The role needs the individual to be able to solve for a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data streams impacting decision making
- Entrepreneurial: The role requires the individual to be extremely passionate to build a startup, spot key opportunities, act fast and grab them. The role requires the individual to learn at a rapid pace and set new standards for yourselves and others
- Data drive / Analytical Skills: The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analyzing volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets.
- Collaboration skills: The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. She/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Result orientation: The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
- People Management: Ability to develop talent, delegate work responsibly and ensuring accountability.