Udaan - Zonal Head - Demand - Sales - Menswear Business - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-4 yrs)
Zonal Head is responsible for managing a 350-400 cr of annual portfolio and driving growth in a specific territory (states, cluster of states) - both in terms of penetration and retailers wallet share. A zonal head is also expected to manage productivity of two-tiered team of roughly 100 to 150 ground sales force and set up industry standard ground operation process and accountability.
The role will be based in HQ and will involve stake holder management with supply, merchandising and planning teams apart from other central functions. Further, frequent travel in the territory will be expected in this role.
Key skill sets required and: The role will require:
1. Large workforce management involving leadership and people empathy
2. Process design around execution, accountability, performance management
3. Planning and analytics: Aligning execution with planning and setting up insight with data to measure health of the execution
4. Business acumen/ Relationship management: driving KAM on ground with key buyers/retailers in the territory, acquisition of large accounts in territory.
1. Pedigree of premium MBA schools with minimum 2 years of post b-school experience
2. Relevant experience of managing large on ground sales fleets
3. Experience in general trade with FMCG/ Apparels industry is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.