Udaan - Zonal Head - Collection - Credit Team (8-13 yrs)
- Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B eCommerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing eCommerce companies.
- Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium-sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the Udaan app every day to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
- We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of the internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an experienced credit collection & recovery leader to build and lead our Collections team.
You will own the payment collections operation across India. You will build and lead a nation-wide field & calling team and leverage technology to run a fast and lean collection operation. You will build the required partnerships with legal/recovery agencies to further supplement your team's efforts.
- You are a self-driven, energetic, operations expert. You love building operations from the ground-up and scaling them.
- You have strong people management skills. You are adept at recruiting, motivating and mentoring a variety of talent at scale.
- You have top-notch problem solving and process management skills. You are a Master of Designing and executing processes at high scale, speed, quality, and low cost. You run a disciplined and tight operation.
- Numbers drove. You track your operational metrics constantly, consistently deliver results and relentlessly pursue improvement.
- You are a planner. You carefully estimate and build required capacity/processes. You plan for contingencies.
- You have 8+ years of experience in setting up operations from scratch and scaling them. Your experience must include entrepreneurial and/or credit collections stints.
- You should have led and scaled a wide variety of debt collection operations - preferably in the unsecured SME lending domain. You should have a firm grasp of what it takes to perform at various levels in the collection's organization.
- You have built a strong network of professional relationships in the collections space.