Udaan - Tech Analyst - Analytics (6-8 yrs)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make - doing business- easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
- Mining data from primary and secondary data sources and creating reports that can be further utilized for financial reporting, business, and control monitoring purposes.
- Understanding complexity of problem statements and broad contours of potential solution(s).
- Work with systems and databases team to fix any errors (coding or data related) that may occur.
- Interpret data to generate reports that can be used by stakeholders for decision making in addition to reporting and control monitoring, paying special attention to trends and patterns that can be valuable for analysis.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, accounts, and other stakeholders to identify and implement process enhancements & improvements, system modifications and data governance. This may include defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve deliverables.
- Creating appropriate documentation to enable stakeholders to understand steps of data analysis so that duplication or replication is made easy.
- Becoming the domain champion of the function with clear data-driven understanding of how different stakeholders interact with the system and data.
- Technical Skills: Fetching and manipulating large data sets using SQL / Hive. Analyzing and visualizing large data sets: R / python. Ability to work with google sheets and excel.
- Business Acumen: Understand business and bespoke requirements of internal & external stakeholders.
- Problem solving & Analytical ability: Ability to work in ambiguity, to solve a given business problem and provide relevant inputs while analyzing large volume of multiple data streams. Strong analytical foundation is a must.
- Collaborative skills: Coordinate with the internal and external teams for inputs and reporting requirements and navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation: Working on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy.
- Attention to detail: High attention to detail with commitment to accuracy & completeness.
- Should have 6-8 years of demonstrated experience of working in process oriented and high-quality work environments.
- Qualification required: Engineering / Math / Physics degree from a top-tier school.
- Experience in FinTech/ Banking / Telecom preferred
- Excellent Excel knowledge and ability to navigate large volumes of data.
- Should possess strong understanding in the areas of financial applications and accounting standards.
- Must be proficient in working with databases.
- Good verbal and written communicator
More About us
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India. udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business. udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about us & stay updated with what's happening at Udaan!!
To become part of our growth story, visit our career website https://careers.udaan.com/#!/ and apply to relevant opportunities that are open at the moment !!