Udaan - Supply Chain Finance Analyst - CA (2-3 yrs)
- Design and develop dashboards to facilitate cost performance review
- Design plans and Track cost performance against plan through analytical review and providing insights to drive weekly cost reviews
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of cost trackers
- Drive regional cost efficiency projects to maintain acceptable cost %.
- Generate & monitor ideas on cost management
- Close monthly and quarterly manpower and vehicle plans in collaboration with the operations & planning team
- Vendor negotiations and rate benchmarking
- Develop policies around G&A/other costs in order to have cost structures which are scalable
- Forecasting Accuracy, Controls and MEC
- Make and Deliver Robust marketwise forecast across operations Cost and Inventory along with Timely submission of the same.
- Develop process around controls for Cash at WH, inventory, inwarding / outwarding / Capex etc on Operations side of Business
- Ensure MEC of operations and Inventory with accuracy and Timelines
- Operation Cost reviews, Cost Reduction Initiatives, Operations Metrices, Specific Projects, Working Capital/ Cash
- Communication Skills Ability to present & articulate thoughts effectively and clearly
- Functional Expertise Strong understanding of financial statements and P&L structure
- Stakeholder Management Ability to operate as the point of contact for key business partners
- Detail oriented with the ability to self direct work in an unstructured environment
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Google sheets preferred, but not mandatory.
Qualification required: Qualified CA
- 2-3 years experience as Finance or Business Analyst
- Start up experience is a plus but not mandatory
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits, and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India. udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business. udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about us & stay updated with what's happening at Udaan !!
To become part of our growth story, visit our career website https://careers.udaan.com/#!/ and apply to relevant opportunities that are open at the moment !!