TA Lead - Leadership Hiring at Udaan
Views:700 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Udaan - Sourcing Head - Hardlines Business (12-15 yrs)
Sourcing Head – Pvt Brands (Hardlines)
Job Purpose: This is a Global Sourcing Head role for Hardlines Pvt Brands at udaan partnering with the wider business. Hardlines business runs across multiple product categories such as Mobiles, Accessories, Electronics, White goods, Metals, Non-Metals, Toys, Sports & Fitness products, Electricals etc etc
- Has deep understanding of P&L and works with other leaders to optimise costs across the supply chain
- Responsible for business results (GMV growth / margin improvements)
- Understands global market dynamics, trends and can use them to pro-actively decide sourcing strategy on a 18-24-month timeline,
- Understand the complexities of raw materials, supplier dynamics, cost of conversion in global manufacturing and thinks like a Manufacturer
- Depth in business insights, strong on fundamentals
- Has an end to end view on supplier eco-system, cost drivers & together with team creates innovative margin improvement solutions
- Ensures de-risking of fulfilment supply chains and process improvements across org to optimise the workflows
- Minimises risk to Udaan by ensuring mitigation through our contract terms
- Develop strong sourcing strategy to cater to Global markets where Udaan is operational
- Has a strong network across China, ASEAN and India
- Working across the regions to integrate supply chain
- End to End product focused individual with Influential leadership skills
Functional & Competencies:
- Pro-actively identifies business risks & drives mitigation plans, ensuring structural improvements.
- Does not lose sign of the long-term business impact while addressing short term issues
- Drives strong collaboration across cross-functional teams (not being limited by functional domains).
- Ability to influence all stakeholders to prioritize key business needs and achieve results within timelines. Stakeholders should be able to look at him / her as a solution provider and have high level of comfort while working together
- Should lead by example, be a coach & drive high performance culture
- Support career development of team, enabling next set of leaders
- Able to imbibe Udaan culture and values in the team while aligning them on business direction
- Should be able to drive a high team engagement & motivation
- Should be able to lead the team in a dynamic, fast paced, evolving business environment, embracing change
- The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success.
- S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Highly collaborative in nature and yet stand the ground.
- The role requires the individual to be extremely result-oriented with strong execution skills to deliver a fast scale up
- Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BE graduate with 12 to 15 years of relevant work experience in a global sourcing role.