Udaan - SME Sales Role - Captive Lending & Invoice Financing - South (3-8 yrs)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from financial institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize &scale trade credit.
- Meet sellers for captive lending & invoice financing
- Create a loan book with profitable P&L
- Coordination with U/W, central support function, local risk function
- Maintain lowest possible delinquencies
- Ensure WOW experience to the customer, maintain a balanced portfolio, and build sales operations and scale it as per business plans
KRAs of the role :
- Book Building - Responsible for Monthly Disbursals; Monthly AUM building, Maintain a balanced portfolio
- Lower Delinquency - Lower NPAs
- IRR & Processing Fee - Adherence as defined
- Team Management - Building a team and mentoring them
- Process Improvement - To create an architect around SME financing.
- Cross Sell - Sell a suite of Working Capital Management product of udaan Capital to existing users.
- Problem Solving: Meeting working capital requirement and needs of customers by providing customized financing solutions
- Team Management: Building a team and mentoring them continuously and drive them to achieve targets
- Stakeholder Management: Planning and executing customer acquisition and maintaining relationships with Sellers/Anchors
- Cross-functional integration: Coordinating with underwriting and operations team for enabling faster disbursements
- Thorough understanding of Lending business, and possess good exposure into SME Segment
- Hands on managing a team and motivating them
- Must have 3-8 years of work experience in a fast-paced start-up in the Fintech Domain or in a fast-growing NBFC/Bank.
- Qualification required- CA/CFA/MBA from a premier institute
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits, and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, Kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly reliable shipping, and delivery of products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.