Udaan - Senior Legal Counsel - Contracts - LLB/LLM/CS (7-9 yrs)
A very empowered and engaged role with a excellent growth potential. This is an excellent growth and learning opportunity for developing a flair and understanding of commercial, corporate and contracts issues.
What You'll do:
- Provide legal advice and counsel to business partners across Udaan business in Online lending, borrowing and credit agreements.
- Contract negotiation - Negotiates frame agreements and other contractual terms in collaboration with relevant business managers by provide solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Legal strategies - Anticipates and identifies legal issues of concern to the Company and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
- Identifies need for and implements new or updated Company directives/guidelines based on local legislation and directives. Contributes to the development of Udaan legal department and integrity strategy, policies and programs.
- External service providers - Manages, liaises with and oversees use of external service providers, including external counsel.
- Will be responsible for leading 2-3 lawyers with contracts team.
What makes you a great fit:
- Good understanding of Banking Laws, Company Law, MRTP, IT Act, FEMA, Contracts Act, Consumer Laws, Consumer, Civil and Criminal litigation, IPR Laws, Arbitration, FDI.
- Post Qualification Work Experience: 7-9-Years
- Preferred Industry: Banking / Law Firm
- Essential: (a) Law Graduate from a reputed University / Institute ;
- Desirable: (a) Masters in Law / Qualified Company Secretary