Udaan - Sales/Business Development Associate - Working Capital Management (1-3 yrs)
Sales/Business Development Associate - Working Capital Management
udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from financial institutions. In this way, udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize &scale trade credit.
Learn more about us: https://udaancapital.com/
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquiring Mid-scale Anchors (Distributors, Wholesalers, Manufacturers etc.) for providing invoice financing solutions for their Dealers and Retailers
- Acquiring customers - directly as well as though channel partners for working capital management products
- Being the brand ambassador of udaan and udaanCapital - demonstrate the highest level of integrity, responsiveness and customer centricity and tirelessly advocate for adoption of products/services of udaanCapital and udaan with anchor partners
- Responsible for portfolio building and managing the network of leads received via anchors by coordinating with the Sales and Central Underwriting teams
- Maintaining the health of the portfolio and ensuring profitability of the loan book
- Partnering with key stakeholders of the Anchors and growing the relationship to capture higher penetration of the program
- Collaborating with Product, Technology and Policy teams to improve the value proposition of the product and further improve the user experiences
KRAs of the role :
Anchor Acquisition - Acquiring Mid-scale anchors for invoice financing solutions
Book Building - Working with anchor and partnering with internal teams effectively to drive higher conversion of leads to borrowers and driving utilization and AUM building by coordinating with Anchor
P&L Management - Negotiating right commercials with Anchors, optimizing the lead to borrower conversions, and keeping delinquencies under tight control by effective program management by partnering with internal and external stakeholders
WCM Customer acquisition- directly and through channel partners
- Customer Centricity and Problem Solving: Understanding the industry nuances and customer requirements in detail and thereby offering customized lending solutions
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to collaborate with diverse external and internal stakeholders to onboard and scale Anchor programs
- Cross Functional Integration: Coordinate with Sales, Central Underwriting and Product teams to continuously upgrade the Customer Value Propositions and drive better user experience
- Perseverance: Individual need to be confident, self-starter and enthusiastic with a strong sense of self-discipline, drive, and urgency
Candidate Profile :
- 1-3 years of Sales/BD background with a proven track record of target achievements
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills to work in a highly fast paced environment
- Passionate about problem solving with first principle approach keeping customer as the focus
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain Financing and SME lending
- The role involves good amount of field sales and travelling, the candidate should be ok with that
- Lending experience would be a plus.
- This is Individual Contributor Role.