Talent Acquisition Partner - Leadership Hiring at Udaan
Views:4212 Applications:884 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Udaan - Regional Business Head - P&L - Food & Staples Business - IIM/XLRI/ISB/FMS/MDI/IMT/SPJ (8-12 yrs)
About Udaan :
- Udaan is a Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce platform designed for small, medium and large businesses in India. It is the largest distribution network in India enabling retailers (buyers) anywhere in the country to source products for their stores from manufacturers, brands and distributors and wholesalers (sellers) from all over the country through a single platform that largely acts as a B2B marketplace solving core problems for a wide range of products.
- Udaan's marketplace handles all logistical and infrastructure needs by facilitating efficient and convenient transactions across the country.
- It offers low and best price, good quality and best selection to its retailers, short term and long term credit facility to retailers as well as manufacturers and access to new regions and customers, marketing and sales support for manufacturers and brands.
- It brings to its users the power of technology to grow their business, thus building a sustainable ecosystem. Udaan's vision is to be the destination app for traders across all categories to source products for their businesses.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the entire P&L for Gujarat for Food & Staples Business
- Create a strategic plan for the area to achieve desired objectives including GMV and revenue
- Plan and develop first mile and last mile network for intracity deliveries in close coordination with the operations team
- Incorporate the right supply and sourcing strategy, Figuring out the right vendor mix and building a robust procurement team to negotiate best prices
- Managing and growing the demand of all portfolios
- Working closely with the supply chain to optimize the network design
- Building and managing various teams including supply, demand, buying, quality, etc.
- Constantly explore & develop new channels/markets to accelerate growth
- Appointing the right set of channel partners with appropriate experience, good infrastructure, financially strong and with an attitude to grow
- Drive marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- To coordinate with Supply Chain and Stock Control activities
- Continuously acquiring knowledge regarding the industry, market construct, and customer behavior to enable effective business plans
- Experience of working in large FMCG organizations is a must.