Udaan - Program Lead (3-7 yrs)
About Udaan :
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from financial institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize &scale trade credit.
Job Responsibilities :
- "Owning" end-to-end execution of assigned Anchor programs from launch to scale-up to higher GMV penetration.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders of "On-Udaan" anchors across Product/tech/Underwriting, Biz Fin and Category to identify opportunity/improvement areas, build consensus and implement the solutions to drive business expansion.
- Partnering with the Business Development team and zonal sales teams to drive higher conversion of the lead funnel referred by Anchors.
- Building and nurturing relationship with decision makers of Brand Anchors and being the POC for the Anchor program.
KRAs of the role :
Anchor Management - "Proactively" collaborating with Anchor stakeholders to drive higher borrower acquisition and GMV penetration.
Book Building - Partnering with Anchors sales POCs and udaan Capital Sales/Central Underwriting/Ops to drive higher AUM under Anchor programs.
Product Management - Identifying key product upgrade requirements and working with Product Leads and Tech team to implement
Delinquency Management - Ensure lower NPAs
Functional Competencies :
- Problem Solving: Understanding customer requirement and offering customized lending solutions
- Customer Centricity: Understand customer business thoroughly
Stakeholder Management : Plan and execute customer acquisition and maintain relationships with Sellers/Anchors
Cross Functional Integration : Coordinate with underwriting and operations team for enabling faster disbursements
Analytical Thinking : An analytical approach to problem solving is a must.
People Skills : Ability to support peer group and mentor colleagues with lesser expertise/experience
Decision making : Ability to make sound decisions making in area of expertise and see it to execution.
Technical Expertise : Subject matter expertise in one or two sub-areas of area of expertise backed by practical experience
Candidate Profile :
- Must have minimum 3-7 years of diverse experience across client engagement / program management / general management roles with demonstrated track of achieving results in unstructured environment.
- Must have passion for working at the intersection of business and technology with an objective of structured problem solving.
- Must be articulate with thoughts & ideas and have excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills to work in a highly fast paced environment
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits, and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, Kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly reliable shipping, and delivery of products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.