Udaan - Procurement Role - Non IT Products & Services (4-8 yrs)
Procurement Role :: End to End Procurement- Non Category -Preferred
What you will do:
- The position is part of the Central Procurement Unit and will support Pan India sourcing of Non-IT products and services such as Facilities & Infrastructure, Administration etc.
- Should have handled Categories or Project Buying Independently.
- The role requires strong collaboration with the key stakeholders to understand their requirement, recommend right sourcing strategy, identify suitable vendors, float inquiry/ RFP/ Tender, conduct negotiations and finalize rate contract
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of the vendor market and explore alternate solutions
- Interact with the internal customers and work closely with them to identify areas of improvement
- Support the implementation of the Vendor management program and vendor performance review
- Ongoing basis contribute towards Procurement process improvisation and roll-out of the systems & processes related to P2P and Contract Management
- Lead the discussion on contractual terms and finalization of various agreements related to the product and services sourced in consultation with the Business and Legal team
- Draft Tender /RFP /eRFP, prepare templates for technical and commercial evaluations and record savings
We are looking for you if you are:
- Experienced in e-Procurement and reverse/forward auction is preferable
- Have strong experience in managing stakeholders and understanding of the strategic sourcing process
- Process-oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences
- Self-motivated, able to perform a role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently achieve results & achievement.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and Udaan suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Analytical Inclination, Able to analyze data and conduct independent analysis and outcome ( spend analysis, etc).
- Demonstrates a positive can-do excellent teamwork attitude with strong communication/ information sharing skills
- A self-starter capable of designing and implementing services/processes
- Team player who can collaborate across multiple functional areas
- An adaptable individual who remains focused on delivering a long term plan
- A proven team leader who is results driven and who constantly raises the bar
Location : Delhi and Mumbai (1+1)