Udaan - Procurement Role - Facility Team (5-8 yrs)
- UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India.
- India has 50m+ SMBs, who form the core of the Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe the internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing the power of the Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
- Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India.
- Handling a large volume of procurements which involves inviting quotations, comparing quotations, shortlisting vendors, negotiating rates, follow up with vendors, ensuring timely delivery of material, maintaining procurement database, Vendor Development, etc.
- Lead the process of developing vendor management strategy, identifying, sourcing, and securing resources based on business requirements/results
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in handling facilities and infrastructure requirements.
- Worked in the e-commerce industry is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience of P2P tools and operational reporting.
Comsquare p2p tool is being used
Experience : 5-6 years
Minimum Qualification required: B.Tech