Udaan - Process Excellence Role (1-6 yrs)
Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B E-commerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing eCommerce companies.
Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium-sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app every day to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of the internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an all-star to be part of our credit team. If you are comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you'll feel right at home.
- As a process analyst, you will be responsible for designing, rolling out, troubleshooting and scaling different processes at udaan. You will ensure that the processes you are managing are high on speed, accuracy, and scalability while being low on cost.
- Designing typically involves understanding the process objectives and working with stakeholders to define how the process will run.
- Rolling out typically involves getting everything (ex: technology tools, office space) and everyone (ex: training people who will be working on the process, educating those who are impacted by the process) ready to get the process started. Its a lot like project management.
- Troubleshooting involves identifying and fixing areas where the process is weak/failing (on any of the four dimensions - accuracy, capacity, cost, speed).
- Scaling involves increasing the capacity of the process in line with the growth of the business.
What you'll need to be good at:
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and a high level of comfort with numbers.
- Paying attention to detail and being a keen observer
- Understanding and being sensitive to the needs and challenges of stakeholders.
- Communication - both verbal and written
- You should have 1-6 years of work experience in a fast-paced startup or as an entrepreneur and hold an engineering/math/physics degree from a top-tier school.