Udaan - Process Excellence Role (1-2 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Constant problem solving at the warehouse/delivery hub and ensure continuous process improvement.
2. Ensure that the hubs are following the processes standardised as per the process playbook and achieve complete process adherence.
3. Keep the pendencies at the hub in check and ensure quicker closure.
4. Observe the processes at the hub and suggest data backed changes to improve the efficiency of the existing processes of the hub.
5. Conduct regular audits around cash, material and documents at the hub and present reports to the central team.
6. Be a constant bridge between the ground operations team and other functions like tech, finance etc.
7. Own the hub performance metrics with the city manager and work towards achieving as well as sustaining the required numbers.
8. Innovate and improve processes by constantly working with the central process team.
9. Ensure smooth implementation of a new process across all the hubs and warehouses of the city.
Skills Required :
1. Good understanding of numbers.
2. First principle problem solving approach.
3. Data analysis skills. Good knowledge of MS-Excel is a must.
4. Project management skills.