Udaan - Planning Analyst - Data Management (2-8 yrs)
Data Platform Management
- Manage the entire data platform from where anyone can take relevant data for any of the verticals in UE.
- Interact with City Logistics team, FP &A team to facilitate data that is to be consumed by different analysts from different verticals.
- Merge different data sets and make data flow for easy interpretation of the data.
- Develop the Notebook app and segments to make the SQL interactive by coordinating with the Tech team.
- Automate the different processes to make it easier for the teams and save time.
- Write codes along with the Tech team for adding new features to the data platform.
- Take decisions on which data can be shared with whom and segregate the data access accordingly.
- Help generate reports from the data by easing the data points.
- Help different stakeholders with the necessary data for different portfolios as and when required.
- Filter the data points as per the requirements and merge them for more straightforward utilization.
- Handle the information for the following tables and optimize and run these data regularly: Logistics_Data_Full (Once a week), Logistics_Data_Archive(Once a month), Udan_Express, RVP_Logostics, Promise_Adherence, Cut-off_tracker, RTO_reasons, vsl_spilt, All_pincode_serviceability.
- Make any ad-hoc changes in the table codes.
Promise Engine Management :
- Analyze the number of orders delivered as promised every week and the percentage of the early and late breaches.
- Check on the historical performance of the shipments and calculate the time taken after the shipment was ready to ship by the seller and when it was finally delivered.
- Consider the in-scan times, out-scan times, transit time, docking time and calculate the estimated time required for delivering the shipment at the Buyer's Pincode.
- Calculate the total breach by considering the contribution of breaches from each of the assets at different stages.
- Share the breach data with all the contributors like the LH teams, FM/LM teams, TC and WH teams, etc., by providing the data of individual shipments.
- Discuss with the Tech team if any fundamental changes are needed to be made.
- Aim to achieve maximum accuracy in the promise date and complete most of the shipments on the promised date.
- Take 90 percentile of the historical data and repromise each failed shipment to reach the optimum delivery targets.
- Analyze the reasons and the sellers with the most number of breaches and alert the central team of City Logistics to prioritize these sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.