Udaan - Planning Analyst (1-5 yrs)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Data Platform Management
- Manage the entire data platform from where anyone can take relevant data for any of the verticals in UE.
- Interact with City Logistics team, FP &A team to facilitate data that is to be consumed by different analysts from different verticals.
- Merge different data sets and make data flow for easy interpretation of the data.
- Develop the Notebook app and segments to make the SQL interactive by coordinating with the Tech team.
- Automate the different processes to make it easier for the teams and save time.
- Write codes along with the Tech team for adding new features to the data platform.
- Take decisions on which data can be shared with whom and segregate the data access accordingly.
- Help generate reports from the data by easing the data points.
- Help different stakeholders with the necessary data for different portfolios as and when required.
- Filter the data points as per the requirements and merge them for more straightforward utilization.
Regular running and handling of data tables
- Handle the information for the following tables and optimize and run these data regularly: Logistics_Data_Full (Once a week), Logistics_Data_Archive(Once a month), Udan_Express, RVP_Logostics, Promise_Adherence, Cut-off_tracker, RTO_reasons, vsl_spilt, All_pincode_serviceability.
- Make any ad-hoc changes in the table codes.
Promise Engine Management
- Analyze the number of orders delivered as promised every week and the percentage of the early and late breaches.
- Check on the historical performance of the shipments and calculate the time taken after the shipment was ready to ship by the seller and when it was finally delivered.
- Consider the in-scan times, out-scan times, transit time, docking time and calculate the estimated time required for delivering the shipment at the Buyer's Pincode.
- Calculate the total breach by considering the contribution of breaches from each of the assets at different stages.
- Share the breach data with all the contributors like the LH teams, FM/LM teams, TC and WH teams, etc., by providing the data of individual shipments.
- Discuss with the Tech team if any fundamental changes are needed to be made.
Buyer breach minimization
- Aim to achieve maximum accuracy in the promise date and complete most of the shipments on the promised date.
- Take 90 percentile of the historical data and repromise each failed shipment to reach the optimum delivery targets.
- Analyze the reasons and the sellers with the most number of breaches and alert the central team of City Logistics to prioritize these sellers.