Udaan - Manager - Warehouse (4-8 yrs)
About the company :
At Udaan, simplicity is our core. We believe great value is created by simple ideas. Udaan is about simplifying business in India. Udaan is about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
This is the mission of Udaan.
Supply Chain is the backbone of commerce happening on Udaan. This is the team that creates the logistics capability for sellers and buyers to conduct cross-country trade. The single objective of supply chain in Udaan is to provide consistent, cost effective and transparent logistics solution to users.
What you will do :
1) Operations : Managing operations of large fulfillment center having a significant employee workforce and handling inward/storage/dispatch operations
2) Cross Functional Interaction : Candidate should be able to work closely with business teams in setting up and operationalising warehouse operations from scratch and for day-to-day issue resolution.
3) Workforce Management : Need to manage driver & loader workforce and should be able to resolve any large scale disputes arising out of the same. Set and monitor KPIs for employees.
4) Planning : Inventory planning, vehicle route planning, vehicle scheduling, throughput planning, storage planning, sales event planning. Candidate should take informed data-driven decisions.
- The candidate should have 4-8 years of experience in managing warehouse operations in an e-commerce setup and leading a team of 100+ people
Why should you join us?
- P&L ownership from day zero
- Freedom to choose you team, location and work hours
- Fast paced environment
- Great colleagues
- Most Important: Palpable impact on how trade happens in India
What are we looking at?
- Hands on problem solver with can do spirit and belief in our mission
- One who understands start up hustle
- Ability to recruit and groom large blue collar and white-collar workforce