Talent Acquisition at Udaan
Views:544 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Udaan - Manager - Service Operations (5-7 yrs)
- Identifying performance barriers and coordinating improvements to enhance our service
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase service and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
- Implementing Process Excellence Practices:
- Actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- Make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- Convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Work with contact centre operations and improve performance metrics
- Communicates effectively with customers and resolves customer concerns.
- Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created and recorded
- Enable knowledge about systems and services is collected and distributed to enable effective support
- Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created
- Handle the life-cycle of incidents and minimize their adverse impact on business operations
- Ensure that incidents are followed up and solved appropriately
- Oversees the scheduling and assignment of jobs to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Oversees service operations for the location to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel
- Manage the pooled manpower on shift basis and ensure service availability of services on 12x7x365 basis to ensure no impact on business operations
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to build trust, collaborate with and influence partners, Ability to take care of uncertainty and to achieve end goals.
- Understanding of BCP, Ability to think strategically and ability to develop/ execute service operations strategy., Innovative attitude to look for opportunities for automation and process improvement.
Educational qualifications: Industrial / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering from Tier1/Tier2 colleges