Udaan - Manager - Risk Control Unit (3-8 yrs)
Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B ecommerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing ecommerce companies.
Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app every day to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of the internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an all-star to be part of our credit team. If you are comfortable in an "all-hands-on-deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you- ll feel right at home.
Products - Seller financing / Supply Chain Financing ( Bill Discounting / Over Draft Facility / Term Loans / Working Capital Loans )
1. Ensuring that all the files and disbursements are checked for triggers - both concurrent and post disbursement. Concurrent to prevent frauds and post disbursement to check lapses in the process
2. Monitoring of actionable based on triggers. Seeding and Mystery shopping-Initiating seeding and mystery shopping.
3. Empanelment of RCU Agencies with relevant experience and expertise to handle the fraud detection and investigation thereafter. Entering into proper SLA's with the Agencies. Coordination with FI and RCU agencies for acting on triggers
4. To ensure adherence to credit policy and defined processes.
5. Customer visit quality and TAT Management
6. Fraud Risk Management. Ensure Sampling Effectiveness for controlling Application Fraud
7. Ensuring process audits are conducted as per set schedule. Analyzing findings of process audits with the help of central credit control team and recommending corrective actions
8. Resolution of overdue accounts by coordinating with Sales / Credit and Collection Team.
9. Keeping track of frauds in the market and ensuring that the same are prevented in our system. Market intelligence, providing inputs and feedback for policy and process improvement.
10. Interact with Tech, Risk and Business teams as necessary to develop the required output on the RCU front
11. Ensure standardized RCU processes are followed across various locations in terms of basic sampling and reporting thereof
12. Ensuring new initiatives are taken to develop fraud rules in the Dedupe mechanism followed in the Loans origination systems to ensure second-tier of Application Fraud detection
13. Coordinating for training programs for credit team, imparting induction training.
14. Logically concluding the cases with modus operandi & highlighting the gaps and proposing corrective measures
Qualification Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience 3 -8 years of work experience in a fast paced startup in the Fintech Domain or in a fast growing NBFC.
Skill Set Requirement :
1. You are a well rounded generalist: you demonstrate good analytical, business, social and exceptional acumen.
2. You are highly driven. You seek out challenges. You get bored and restless if you are not pursuing an audacious goal. You are built for entrepreneurship.
3. You execute tightly. You do things on time and get things done on time. You know how to balance the pursuit of perfection with the need for speed. You know how to align your stakeholder's motivations with yours.
4. You love tech. You enjoy solving real-world problems with innovative application of technology. You want to work closely with passionate software engineers.
5. You tend to look beyond the Traditional way of looking at P/L and Balance Sheets while appraising a loan proposal
6. Should preferably have networked with Industry and Law enforcement agencies so as to share negative information and obtain help in case of Recoveries and Fraud cases"
7. Excellent networking, written/ oral communication and presentation skills
8. Strike right balance between demands from business group and RCU deliverable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.