Udaan - Manager - Growth & Revenue - Staples - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Department : Staples
Reporting : Head - West Staples
Buyer Retention :
- To develop features, programs to increase the pool of repeat & engaged buyers and continuously work on improving the ABS for the same.
- To understand the reasons for dormancy and re-engage the dormant buyers
- To improve the conversion% for new users and expedite the process of install>verify>purchase>repeat cycle for a new users.
- To develop ecosystem for up-sell, cross sell and down selling
- To define all the promotions/offers/reward programs in the category to increase buyer engagement as well as GMV for the category
Buyer Experience :
- To define quantifiable metrics for measuring buyer's experience
- Set up a process for feedback collection & information flow across multiple stakeholders to reduce the challenges faced by users.
- Work with Tech teams to create tools for improving buyer experience both on the Udaan app as well as on the FOS app to drive offline push
- Set up process with customer support team to resolve all the buyers concerns
Buyer Journey on the app :
- To understand the user flow on the app & work with product/tech team to design product features to enhance ease of buying
- To forecast the buyer's action based on historic data & define programs/features to reduce drop off
- To efficiently use all the tools for buyer communication to have adequate communication process in place, which will help buyer to drive things organically
Auxiliary revenues :
- Work on increasing the advertising revenue for the sellers/brands via app assets monetization
- Work on defining different seller engagement plans for eg: preferred partner/Platinum/Gold members/ Seller of the week/month etc, which should contribute significantly apart from the commission structure. This may include, free sampling, Offline activations etc
- Work on running sponsored programs for FOS/BD incentive to drive inorganic push for the seller.