Udaan - LM Lead/City Transportation Manager - Supply Chain - Food & Pharma Vertical (4-10 yrs)
UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India.
India has 50M+ SMBs, who form the core of Indian economy and society. They are the
entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe the internet is a great equalizer. We aim to bring the power of the Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India.
We are a very passionate and driven team on a mission to grow India's commerce by bringing the power of the internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We are looking for a LM Lead/City Transportation Manager (Local to Local Supply Chain) to join us in this journey. If you are comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you'll feel right at home.
The Opportunity: LM Lead/City Transportation Manager| Food_City Ops | Pan India
1. Ensure on-time performance of trucks for smooth operations at the Last mile Hub. Allocate trucks and effectively organised and manage a team of drivers and vehicles.
2. Identify key reasons for the transport delay and find an approach to resolve the same.
3. Assess the performance of vendors to identify areas of improvement and implement them.
4. Do daily RCA on delivery performance & review cost matrices on a weekly basis.
5. In case of excessive load, take immediate action for assigning new trucks at the Hub
6. Ensuring payments and debits are raised on timely basis to driver partners and ensuring motivation and harmony among driver partners.
7. Managing Vehicle Vendors.
LM Lead needs to handhold the entire last mile delivery process through Driver Partners & Vendors for a given cluster or state. Suitable candidate should have prior experience of building and handholding team size of 20+ executives and managers. Also, problem solving aptitude for solving city level LM Ops. issues and scale are a must.
This Opportunity is right for you if:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Worked in FM/LM role as Area/Cluster manager in E-com or as city/Area head in other transport aggregation platform for atleast 4-5 year
- Good at people management and should be able to handle a team of 15-20 associates
- Proficient in MS-Excel.