Udaan - Legal Role - LLB/LLM (3-6 yrs)
The position directly reports to the Legal Counsel of Udaan. This is an excellent growth and learning opportunity for developing a flair and understanding of commercial, corporate and intellectual property law.
What you will need:
- Post Qualification Work Experience : 3-6 years
- Preferred Industry : Ecommerce, Entertainment, Media, Banking, Retail or FMCG
- Essential: (a) Law Graduate from a reputed University / Institute
- Desirable: (a) Masters in Law / Qualified Company Secretary
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first principle problem solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mind-set
- A demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and continuous process improvement mind-set
- Good understanding of Contracts Act, IT Act, IPR Laws, Consumer Laws, Consumer, Civil and Criminal litigation, Arbitration, Company Law, FEMA.
What you will do:
- Administer contracting standards and processes ensuring compliance with policies and procedures while finalizing contracts for execution.
- Business Advisory, Intellectual Property, Privacy Issues.
- Excellent contract drafting, reviewing, and negotiating skills with attention to detail.
- Handling policy, compliance, transactional, commercial, or product development issues- integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding.
- Reviewing and interpreting pending or new legislation or regulatory rules impacting the business to ensure compliance or strategy changes.
- Managing litigation and disputes / arbitration (IPR, Consumer, Criminal, and/or Civil).