Udaan - Legal Role - Litigation (2-7 yrs)
1. Handling and managing a wide range of disputes including but not limited to IP, Contracts, Company Law, Consumer Laws, regulatory compliance, Civil and Criminal litigation;
2. Work closely with internal business partners to provide strategic and proactive legal advice on litigation and regulatory issues, including but not limited to understanding, interpreting, and applying current laws and regulations to Udaan's existing and prospective products and services
3. Structuring and evaluating new business initiatives & drafting policies
4. Manage outside counsel in the areas of coverage.
5. Involvement in all sort of IP Prosecutions work including trademark searches, examination response review, oppositions, evidence, rectification etc.