Udaan - Legal & Recovery Strategy Role - Collections & Credit Team (10-15 yrs)
UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India.
India has 50m+ SMBs, who form the core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe the internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing the power of the Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India.
If you are a small and medium business in Food & FMCG, Clothing or Electronics, Udaan gives you the power to:
- FIND customers, suppliers & products across categories - DEAL directly with businesses of interest & discuss trade - BUY & SELL on your terms - with secure payments & smooth logistics - GROW your network through repeats & relationships with like-minded parties
Udaan is poised to be to B2B trade what Whatsapp is to social communication and Facebook is to social networking!
Visit us at - https://udaan.com to enter your mobile number to download the Udaan app at Google Play or Apple app store.
You will lead the Legal and Recovery Strategy for Credit/Collection across India. You will partner with Collections team to strategize and design legal process, helping implement cost-effective and efficient legal tools for collections of dues from defaulting customers.
To achieve this, you should have a sound understanding of Legal Frameworks and the ability to coordinate and work with Teams across locations.
- You are a self-driven, energetic, legal/recovery operations expert. You love building operations from the ground-up and scaling them.
- You are a self-starter; you proactively track for cases where legal action needs to be initiated. Design, strategies and implement policies for Pre and Post NPA cases.
- You have top-notch people management skills. You are adept at managing law enforcement agencies, Judicature, Legal Vendors/ Lawyers and the system of courts.
- You are well versed with the various legal option available to lenders against delinquent customers and have a detailed understanding of Complaints and other necessary suits in all Types of Courts - Civil/Criminal.
- You have top-notch process management skills. You are a master at designing and executing processes at a high scale, speed, quality, and low cost. You run a disciplined and tight operation.
- Numbers drove. You track your operational metrics constantly, consistently deliver results and relentlessly pursue improvement.
- You have 10+ years of experience in setting up operations from scratch and scaling them. Your experience must include entrepreneurial and/or credit collections stints.
Experience: 8-10 Years
Minimum Qualification required: CA/ICWA & LLB