HR at HIVELOOP TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1351 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Udaan - Legal - Intellectual Property - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Legal IP (Intellectual Property)
- Founded in 2016 with a vision to 'transform the trade ecosystem in India leveraging technology,' udaan is India's largest business-to-business e-commerce platform. It has operations across categories including fruits and vegetables, FMCG, staples, lifestyle, electronics, home & kitchen, pharma, toys and general merchandise.
- Udaan is solving core trade problems faced by small and medium businesses, that are unique to India, through its unique India-fit low-cost business model by leveraging technology and bringing the benefits of eCommerce to them. It is a one stop shop for all business requirements in the b2b space. udaan has built inclusive tech tools for Bharat, specially catering to the needs of brands, retailers, and manufacturers, providing them a level playing field to scale, trade and grow businesses.
Sub Function: Legal
Reports to: Assistant Legal Counsel
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Carry out trademark and copyright searches and prepare relevant documents in respect of IP Litigation and trademark prosecution such as but not limited to trademark applications, reply to exam reports, oppositions, reply to oppositions, user affidavits and assignment deeds.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in matters pertaining to different IPR issues.
- Draft and review cease and desist notices and replies to cease and desist notices, and other communications in respect of IP Infringement.
- Conduct due diligence on IP Portfolio.
- Conduct research on IP laws and related areas as necessary.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE?
EDUCATIONAL & FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Law graduate from a reputed law school preferably National Law University.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IP laws.
- Experienced boutique IP law firms.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving workplace.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Hybrid work model
- Robust insurance policy (medical, accidental)
- Self-improvement course benefits
- Car lease through vendors