Udaan - Legal Counsel - Credit/NBFC Compliance - Udaan Capital (8-12 yrs)
Role : Legal Counsel - Credit(NBFC) Compliance - Udaan Capital (Hiveloop Capital Private Limited)
Reporting to : Compliance Head
Role Context :
- To work under compliance function at Udaan capital whereby you will leverage your knowledge of regulation and business compliance experience - in its letter and spirit.
- You will be working in a technology driven, fast paced environment. You will help to weave compliance seamlessly into business processes and empower the organisation to grow at speed.
- Monitor, audit and enforce compliance for Udaan capital.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring all applicable Regulatory compliances thoroughly. Framing, reviewing, monitoring the implementation of Udaan Capital's policies in various product segments.
- Leading all audit activities (Internal Audit, Secretarial Audit, Business periodical checks, etc.)
- Fine coordination with business verticals and across other departments.
- Creating built-in mechanisms for adherence to the policy and highlighting any deviations that happen to the Compliance Head at regular intervals.
Candidate Profile :
- Must have 8+ of work experience in compliance function of a fast-growing NBFC (NDSI) with digital lending framework/platform.
- Must be CA/CS or CFA/ MBA - Finance from a premier institute and must have Law degree from reputed university.
- Should understand credit/ risk aspects of the SME lending business and good coordination to evaluate business related compliance requirements
- Must be up to date regarding NBFC's regulatory requirements.
- A very empowered and engaged role with an excellent growth potential understanding of commercial, corporate and contracts issues.
Knowledge Areas :
- Strong understanding of RBI, KYC & PMLA Compliances, CERSAI, IBC, Corporate Laws
- Provides sound legal advice and counsel to business partners across Udaan business.
- Compliance strategies : Anticipates and identifies compliance issues of concern to the Company and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
- Team Management : Will be responsible for leading 2-3 employees who are qualified law graduates and company secretaries.