Udaan - Lead - Customer Service Planning (3-7 yrs)
- UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India.
- India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
- Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India.
About the role:
Lead: CS Planning
As a Lead - CS planning you will:
- Responsible for driving the planning cycle at monthly, Weekly, Daily & Hourly level
- Build the forecast for various channels - Inbound, Outbound, chat, emails for L1 and L2
- Plan the workforce for a desired service level and cost
- Drive the AOP/Budgeting exercise along with business finance, operations
- Develop the data driven approach to improve planning, workforce optimization, operational efficiency
- Work with various stakeholders across the organization to identify the opportunities and reduce the O2C
- Identify the cohorts to drive the operational efficiency, cost optimization, service level improvements
- Drive weekly, monthly operational reviews
Preferred Qualifications :
- B.Tech, MBA
- Contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and managing multiple priorities.
- High capability for data mining, problem solving and analytical work, including the ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- Proven experience utilizing SQL, Microsoft Excel and dealing with large sets of data
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
LOCATION - Bangalore