Lead - Leadership Hiring at Udaan
Views:1102 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Udaan - Lead - Central Operations/Supply Chain (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop deep understanding of inventory management, process flows, exception handling across various stages of operations and be able to build processes to measure and set controls appropriately
- Co-own developments with product team and build systems to support operations in the need for material accountability and increasing scale
- Build systems and processes to support the scale and complexity of pharma operations across all warehouse operations
- Independently own projects from ideation to deployment for various levers on cost, efficiency, productivity and ensure deliverables are met within the set timelines.
Must Haves :
- Should have exposure to operations and supply chain intuition with 6-8 years of experience in areas relevant to business such as operations, supply chain optimization process excellence design and deployment, Inventory control and management
- Solid experience and In-depth knowledge of supply chain processes with a track record of successful program/project delivery using design-thinking methodologies/ framework, tools and techniques
- Strong in data and analytics, proven track record of driving projects with data-backed decisions
- Good in anticipating problems and problem-solving
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experienced working in high growth environment and deliver solutions as per the changing business needs
Functional & Competencies :
- Problem solving : The role needs the individual to be able to solve for a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data streams impacting decision making
- Data-driven / analytical: The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analyzing volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets.
- Collaborative skills: The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high-growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation: The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success