Udaan - Key Account Manager - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
About Udaan :
UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India. India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
Our portfolio spans across Lifestyle, FMCG/Food and Electronics. Lifestyle is a key category doubling every 3-4 months. We are looking for individuals excited to be a part of this journey.
The role expects the person to :
- Identify and onboard the strategic key brands/accounts for the category basis business category fitment
- Build and lead a strong team of people in the strategic supply markets for key account management
- Own the key accounts PnL and lead the portfolio to a 50-100cr a month scale over 12-18 months
- Work with the manufacturers/ brands on monthly/ quarterly/ yearly strategic plans with continuous reviews and evolution
- Continuously improve the quality of business with the brand and work towards making Udaan the most important channel for the brand
Minimum Requirements :
- 3-7 years of experience in the indian retail market in account management/ supply/ category management roles in FMCG category
- Has owned and managed a 30cr+ portfolio in previous stints
- Has experience in team building/ team leading roles
- Has grown through his /her career working at various levels in business development profiles
- Is a sales/ relationship champion and understands behavioural levers to get best out of partnerships
- Is an ecommerce enthusiast and deeply relate with the ability of ecommerce to disrupt FMCG industry at large
- Passionate and driven individuals looking to work with a similar bunch of people!