Lead - Leadership Hiring at Udaan
Views:1878 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Udaan - Head - Customer Service - Pharma (12-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Head of Customer Service will be ensuring that customers get the best in class experience in every interaction be it the platforms products, be it the delivery process & experience, be it the packaging or the categories in the pharma space. This role will focus on defining what & how things must be done at every customer touch point, ideally defining and owning the entire customer life cycle process.
Key Responsibilities :
- Live and breathe udaan's values, and ensure that every associate in your team understands and lives our values
- Building & Leading Customer Service Team to give Best in Industry Customer Experience across platform starting from the customer outreach, customer acquisition, customer conversion and retention and lastly building loyalty programs for the customer
- Develop overall vision & strategy for Customer Life Cycle and defining customer experience
- Coming up with innovative solutions & approaches for problems related to customer touchpoints.
- Provide his/ her expertise in the assigned customers- accounts experience by partnering across the udaan eco-system to co-create amazing experiences and address complex issues across the entire customer lifecycle
- Serve as a customer experience champion and senior leader in the Customer Experience & Success organization and a direct access and feedback channel to udaan executives relative to the customer account. This involves partnering closely with a wide array of stakeholders, including the Sales, Customer Service & Support and thereby bringing in Customer Success.
- Build strong Customer retention programs and drive the team towards the same making Customer Retention one of their top priorities
- Designs customer service policies related to customer interactions, returns policies, expiry plans that help in improving customer service and retention, also work on executing the same
Functional & Competencies :
- Problem solving : The role needs the individual to be able to solve for a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data streams impacting decision making
- Entrepreneurial : The role requires the individual to be extremely passionate to build a startup, spot key opportunities, act fast and grab them. The role requires the individual to learn at a rapid pace and set new standards for yourselves and others
- Data driven / analytical : The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analyzing volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets.
- Collaborative skills : The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. She/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation : The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Tier 1 MBA with 12 to 15 years of relevant work experience in customer experience or customer success roles and has built a success story in these roles
- Exposure to Pharma/ FMCG/ Retail E-commerce would be an added advantage