Leadership Recruiter at Udaan
Views:2949 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Udaan - Finance Controller - CA (10-12 yrs)
Job Purpose: Finance controller will be responsible for providing controllership and compliance leadership and undertake all aspects of financial management, including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Accounting & controllership activities for Udaan express
- Manage accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and cash management.
- Prepare structured MIS for internal reporting
- Own the preparation and maintenance of ledgers
- Own month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure statutory compliances and accurate statutory reporting to relevant authorities including registration and fillings
- Understanding of tax structures for the company and own compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies.
- Create framework for Financial risk assessment and strengthen internal controls
- Drive process improvement across Udaan logistics
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Skills & Competencies:
- Inspiring Leader: Builds strong teams, Coaches and mentors the team and Rallies the team behind common purpose
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to work with different stake holders across finance and operating teams and ensure alignment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with 10-12 years of relevant work experience. Big four or E-commerce experience will be a plus.