Udaan - Demand Lead - Food & FMCG Category (2-6 yrs)
- Business Development is core to growing business via Buyers on Udaan. This team is responsible for the business growth of Udaan and our buyer partners. The team drives product adoption and evolution to ensure Udaan becomes relevant and the obvious choice for trade to all businesses in that category.
In this role you will be the face of Udaan to all our buyers.
- Building the entire demand function across multiple cities from scratch
- Understanding the different types of buyer cohorts
- Acquiring different types of buyers and generating business from them
- Hiring a field team and managing them
- Problem solving for every single type of buyer cohort separately
- Creating tracking mechanisms to derive maximum efficiency out of the sales team
- Working closely with supply and operations team to ensure high customer retention and revenue growth
- Key account management with high ticket buyers
- Manage a multi-layered team of 50-100 people and be responsible for their performance. Also, guide them on the best practices and way ahead
What we are looking for:
- Should be preferably an MBA from Tier 1/2 Colleges
- 2-6 Year experience into field sales across FMCG, Pharma/Startups
- Leading a young and motivated city team to become the place for B2B business
- Communicating effectively and driving alignment on the mission, goals/ targets, why and how of what has to be done
- Super aligned on customer experience
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the team
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
- Interpreting and analysing data to understand problem sharply and analyse proposed solutions
- Will be required to work collaboratively with other support functions (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations)
- You must be ready to hustle! You must be excited to get your hands dirty and become the growth catalyst of Udaan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.