Udaan - Customer Life Cycle Manager (2-6 yrs)
About The Role
- Own and shape customer focus for the growth org: Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Own the customer lifecycle strategy: Own the business goals end to end, coordinate with multiple cross functional teams to deliver results
- Product Innovation: Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business goals.
- Focus on User Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the complete customer journey and ideate around initiatives to improve user engagement & share of wallet:-
- Work closely with product, UX, sales, operations, category management teams to improve customer experience at each stage of the purchase process.
- Conduct user research to understand the gaps in the product, business and customer experience
- Identify levers and opportunities to drive growth, and build and deploy experiments to capitalise on these opportunities. Use business understanding & data to identify what works and scale up/down experiments accordingly.
- Define and influence the roadmap for product to increase frequency of purchase and new product discovery.
- Develop the right promotion/loyalty programs to deliver buyer engagement, deeper share of wallet and dormant buyer activation.
- Identify the best communication at the best time using the best channel to nudge a user towards conversion
What To Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth orgs would be ideal and preferred.
- Experience in consumer internet orgs with fast paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to exhibit a strong experimentation and iterative product led growth framework.
- Depth of understanding of ad-tech/mar-tech would be a strong enabler for success and hence a sought-after trait.
- Ability to develop a strategic framework is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.