Leadership Recruiter at Udaan
Views:2966 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:472
Udaan - City Head - Supply Chain - Food Business (10-15 yrs)
About Udaan :
Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B e-commerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing ecommerce companies. Lakhs of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app everyday to buy and sell goods at a hitherto unheard of scale. Udaan's logistics, payments and credit services empower our users to trade safely and easily. Our mission is to empower small businesses and accelerate India's commerce. To achieve our mission, we are building the digital, financial and supply chain infrastructure that Indian commerce needs.
We are a very passionate and driven team on a mission to grow India's commerce by bringing the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. If you are comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you- ll feel right at home.
- Responsible for managing the entire P&L for Food business of the city
- Hiring and managing teams of exceptional caliber in that city
- Figuring out the right supply strategy for that city - National Sourcing v/s Collection Center v/s Mandi Buying
- Acquiring and growing demand from all type of portfolios within that city.
- Working closely with supply chain team and problem solve with them to ensure all ops metrics remain on track
- Working closely with supply chain to figure out the right network design for that city
- Making the credit strategy for that city and implementing it
- Building and managing various teams including supply, demand, buying, quality etc.
- Figuring out the right vendor mix and building a robust procurement team to negotiate best prices for buying F&V
- Opening and managing collection centers to procure direct from farms
- Building and managing a strong sales team to generate demand