Udaan - Call Center Manager - Credit Team (5-10 yrs)
Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B eCommerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing eCommerce companies.
Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app everyday to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an all-star to be part of our credit team. If you are comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you- ll feel right at home.
Handling Daily Operations :
- Call center team leaders are hands-on leaders. They make sure correct procedures are followed and routinely give directions to their staff on what to do and how to improve.
- When an employee needs help dealing with customer concerns, call center team leaders may step in, offer advice, or authorize a special adjustment. Scheduling workers to ensure adequate coverage is also one of their duties.
- Responding to customer concerns can be challenging or monotonous at times. Call center team leaders encourage their charges to take their positions seriously and work hard to build a loyal customer base. They set goals for them to achieve as a way to spur performance and to measure effectiveness.
Hiring and Training Staff :
- With a firm grasp of what their company wants from its customer service team, call center team leaders may be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring candidates. They then get these new team members up to speed on duties and expectations.
Evaluating Performance :
- Call center team leaders monitor how both their group and its individual employees are performing. They think of ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction. Their observations may be documented in written reports submitted to higher management.
Seeking Feedback :
- Good leaders know that those - in the trenches- often have interesting ideas and perspectives. Call center team leaders ask their staff for input on how to increase productivity and better serve clients.
Location : Bangalore