Udaan - Buyer - Womenswear (4-7 yrs)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
1. Subject matter expertise on womenswear
2. Support category manager in buy and sell through, inventory mgmt,sourcing , taking the right bet, in sourcing an planning
Key Impact Areas :
1. To track and isolate trends selling on the marketplace platform
2. Plan and buy for key external national brands
3. Drive sell through by doing margin management
4. Manage OTB across the business line and manage working capital deployed for the business
5. Provide input to internal private label teams to create newer brands
6. Create category insight in the team to identify business opportunities
7. Aid PL team in building line/selection using custom ROS based model
8. Create a view on catalog relevance by seller in order to influence right margin profiles
- Graduate/Post graduate from Fashion School
- 4-7 year of experience in retail buying/merchandising/category management
- Some who is abreast of fashion trends in the industry and has both creative & analytical skills
-Should be comfortable working in a fast paced working environment
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India. udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business. udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about us & stay updated with what's happening at Udaan !!
To become part of our growth story, visit our career website https://careers.udaan.com/#!/ and apply to relevant opportunities that are open at the moment !!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.